domingo, 24 de febrero de 2013

ANDREEA CHIRU - Albums



  I developed my passion for photography in 2006, however I actually started doing photography more serious at the end of 2007.
   I chose nude photography since I needed to get closer to people and know them better starting from the idea that the body shows what the soul hides. Currently I work as a child psychologist and I also work with current or future mothers.
    I think that through photography, I managed to find out more about people, have also discovered more about myself in the process. It is in that moment when you know more about yourself, it is that you manage to do the same thing for other people.   





                                                                Back to Home/Inicio

1. Album - B&W



2. Album - Feathers



3. Album - Intime



4. Album - People



5. Album - Your Battlefield


                                                              Back to Home/Inicio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario